View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 03:56 PM   #21
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackx View Post
With tag you mean the title as extracted by the DR file-viewer (uds) or the tag like 'book', 'news' that can be 'attached' by the DR? You can modify the tags that are 'attached' to a document with the hacked firmware. This would allow you to group your documents into smaller groups which makes the non SD-Card view more useful (although there currently is a limit on the number of different tags).
I am creating a new hack that allows to create extra 'drinfo' files, these files (one per document) would be read during indexing and overrule the information that was extracted by the normal indexing process. This allows to change Title, Author, tags (including no_update) of all NEW documents (or you need to 'touch' an existing document to change its modification date).
I meant the title as extracted by the DR file-viewer. I am all in for the new hack
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote