Thread: Typos in ebooks
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 02:12 PM   #224
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by raac View Post
If there are large numbers of ludicrous typos, I have a policy of returning the book and asking for my money back. Actions speak. If enough people did this, it would send a pretty clear message.
I bought a Kindle book that had atrocious formatting -- truly unreadable. Amazon refunded the money, and I posted my experience as a review. The (self published) author responded with, "Gee, I had been wondering why there were so many returns!"
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote