View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 11:41 PM   #17
Grimm
DRM killer
Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ASUS Transformer Prime (Sold: Nook, Kindle 3, Nook Color, Nook STR)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc748 View Post
Bought one of these and I think they are pretty good for the money paid (it's not an iPad). I did have a hard time finding a case for it. However, found a small company that makes a pretty good sleeve for this unit and sells them for only $9.95 with free freight at www.nuvo-tek.com.

By the same token, if anyone knows of where I can buy a case (not a sleeve) that is a good fit for the MID7015, please let me know.

Thanks
Good for you, I hope you're happy with it. Seriously, if it works well for you, then ignore the naysayers here!

Last edited by Grimm; 02-23-2011 at 12:50 AM.
Grimm is offline   Reply With Quote