View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 03:00 AM   #20
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Library ebooks are great! My library start carrying them a few months ago and when I discover that I was in heaven! lol

I just authorized my SD Card and drap and drop on them on there. I never had to hooked my reader up yet to the PC. I like Cool Reader 3 better then ADE any day but it's a free service so no complaining here. Just think of all the money I'm saving makes me happy. Not to mention no icky germs from touching dusty pollen filled books.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote