Thread: Kobo Wifi specs
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 09:28 AM   #5
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
I think 1gig will be more than sufficient for most people; more than that would be useful, like in the case of the kindle, for things like MP3's and audio books, but that's what I have my portable MP3 player for, which also has the battery power to play it. I like the fact that the Kobo is expandable (I do have a 4gb SDHC card), but doubt I'll be using it any time soon (adding almost 80 books to the kindle only took up about 37megs of space..do the math and you'll need a boatload of books to fill it up.)

That being said, I do understand what the OP means. it would be nice to see the straight up specs for the device.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote