View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 02:37 PM   #10
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
yeah that sucks, however, adding a column for this sort of one time use is too much work, in my opinion.
In my case, I don't need a column displaying the ISBN. Considering all calibre can do, I don't mind copying and pasting the ISBN into the metadata window since I have to edit the downloaded metadata anyway (whoever compiles it at ISBNdb seems to have a sporadic aversion to uppercase letters, sorta like a certain developer I know of ).
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote