View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 02:12 PM   #29
nutsheart
nutsheart is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!nutsheart is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!nutsheart is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!nutsheart is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!nutsheart is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!nutsheart is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!nutsheart is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!nutsheart is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!nutsheart is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!nutsheart is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!nutsheart is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Tolino Vision 4 HD, Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura One, Huawei MediaPd M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn2012 View Post
How is the screen when compared to the front lit devices with the light set at the "sweet spot" that gives you a nearly white screen without looking as though it has a light at all? If a non lit device has a super high contrast screen like this, then I would happily buy it.
You certainly get a whiter background with frontlighted devices than on Sony T3. For me the light ruins the reading experience being too obvious and distracting so I don't like to use it. I have been reading a while this evening with my new Sony reader and I love it. The screen is just beautiful.
nutsheart is offline   Reply With Quote