View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 11:33 AM   #1401
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyssette View Post
@JimmXinu - Thanks for the quick response! I'm still new to using FFDL and testing out it's abilities. I do appreciate all the work put in to maintain stable and consistent outputs.
So much for my quick response--the forum didn't notify me about new posts for the last several days. Sorry about that.

Attached is a version that adds a feature to let you keep the style attributes on tags. That retains the centering for story you linked.

You need to turn it on by adding a parameter to your FFDL personal.ini tab:
Code:
[defaults]
keep_style_attr:true
...after you've installed the attached version, of course. If you need help with that, refer to the Introduction to plugins thread.

UPDATE Remove obsolete beta versions

Last edited by JimmXinu; 05-26-2013 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions