View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 08:29 PM   #24
savbeowulf
Enthusiast
savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD Ivory
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1katie23 View Post
I picked up a Note II last December for a variety of reasons, one of which is to be able to read ebooks on the go with a decent screen size, without the need for a second device. However, I've been unable to get a Zagg shield for it. They only have generic screen protectors and the last one I bought (anti-glare) was horrible, so I ended up putting a regular protector on it.

I also use my Note 10.1 tablet at home for reading and this has a Zagg antiglare screen protector on it and it's pretty good in sunlight.

Very well pleased with both devices.
I also have the Note 2 and zagg full body protectors are readily available for the device both from the official Zagg site and many others I recently saw them on ebay for less than £20 delivered I use Zagg protectors on everything including my Note 2! Hope this helps
savbeowulf is offline   Reply With Quote