View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 02:10 AM   #16139
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
The Space Pioneers, the 5th selection in the Tom Corbett Omnibus was a very enjoyable read.

The House of Silk A Sherlock Holmes Novel by Anthony Horowitz turned out to really have the feel of a Conan Doyle Holmes tale and I really got the feel of the environment and the characters. The story was very interesting as well and had some real surprising twists. With the exception of the Mary Russell series by Laurie R. King I've stayed away from the Holmes-by-other-authors stories, but I'm sure glad to have read this one!

Now on to another Nancy Drew Mystery, The Clue of the Tapping Heels (Nancy Drew #16) and Bad Blood (Kate Shugak #20) the latest by Dana Stabenow!
The Nancy Drew Mystery, The Clue of the Tapping Heels (Nancy Drew #16) was again, an enjoyable and nostalgic read!

Bad Blood (Kate Shugak #20) the latest by Dana Stabenow was both exciting and insightful but I was highly dissapointed at the very end as it left me wondering (wondering what, I can't say). I guess you could call the ending a cliffhanger, but I'd tend to use a lot stronger terms that that about it. Enough said!

I must take some time before deciding what to read next.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote