View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 02:22 AM   #3
Rick1971
cool a zombie!
Rick1971 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rick1971 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rick1971 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rick1971 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rick1971 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rick1971 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rick1971 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rick1971 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rick1971 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rick1971 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rick1971 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Lenovo a2107a-f, Le PanII, Motorola Xoom FE
well I actually bought both an e-reader (Nook with glow) for my girlfriend, and a 7" tablet for me,

my plans are with the tablet to use it as a reader, (and I do) but the best benefit is that is allows me to use all 3, major reader stores...Kindle, Sony (my favorite store) and Nook

so my selection is not limited to just 1 manufacturer

I can also use it in my cars dash to listen to music...an e-ink reader can't do those things, if they made them compatible with all stores, they will sell much better, I know the goal is to get ALL the business, but some is better than none

she can't read long with LED/LCD screens, I have no problem with them at all...even for LONG periods
Rick1971 is offline   Reply With Quote