Thread: Glo Calibre and Shelves
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 09:24 PM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
To answer the simple questions first, as far as the calibre Kobo driver is concerned, the Touch, Glo and Mini are the same. And it will stay that way until a difference is found that means it has to change.

As Taming said, exactly what is specified for the columns for shelves depends on the columns you are using. My current setting is:

#kobobookshelves,series,#status

The first and last are custom columns that I have created. The middle one is calibres series column. The names here are the lookup names of the columns. If you are using custom columns, you have to specify this name when creating the column. Anywhere else the lookup name for a custom column is used, it has to have the "#" in front of it. If you don't know the lookup name for a column, put the cursor over the column heading in the calibre library list. A tool tip will come up with something like:

Code:
The lookup/search name is "#kobobookshelves"
Which tells me exactly what to use.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote