View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 03:02 PM   #8
Hope
Zealot
Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360 Plus, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Thanks for taking the time to post those instructions.
Where do I type abd shell and all those lines? Do I do this on the KF itself? I need to install a terminal app, don't I?

This reminds me of working with my Zaurus. It was so funny to go to the forums and see posts of lines and lines of code which a poster said had to be typed into the terminal and then there was usually a followup posting which said, just click on the such and such icon and type "root" and it did the same thing.

If I knew WHERE to type those lines I may try it if I have to, although the FireFireFire method has worked for me the last couple of times with minimal problems and it installs TWRP and the Google Apps.

Your method, though, seems to have the big advantage of SPEED.
Hope is offline   Reply With Quote