View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 07:42 PM   #1
Big McLargeHuge
Enthusiast
Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None Currently
Creating Professional Looking Epubs

I have a few paperbacks i want to turn into epubs. But i want them to look as if i bought them from B&N or Amazon or something. Pictures of the publishers symbol, exact formatting of the book, exact Font sizes and spaces and things like that... Any easy way to do this?

Like, how do i turn the paperback of this:

Deadhouse Gates (Book 2 of The Malazan Book of the Fallen) [Mass Market Paperback]

To look as good as this ebooks formatting:

Deadhouse Gates [Kindle Edition]

I'm from the US by the way, the UK version is just formatted better.

Also, how do you get chapters like this?:

Chapter 1
Part 1
Part 2
[Etc...
Chapter 2
Part 1
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Big McLargeHuge; 04-28-2012 at 07:44 PM.
Big McLargeHuge is offline   Reply With Quote