View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 09:44 AM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattst View Post
I forced my Kindle to power down, waited a minute, powered up again, the book was still listed twice. By the way if I change the page on one of the book listings, then close it and load the other listed book, it jumps to the same page as I just changed to.
In case you think that you've rebooted your Kindle... I suspect you haven't. You just put it to sleep for a minute and then woke it back up. That's not the same thing as a restart. There is no "forcing your Kindle to power down." There is only going to sleep with a screensaver... going to sleep with a blank screen... and restarting. I have no idea if it will fix your problem, but you should probably try truly restarting just in case. That entails using the menu to go to the "Settings" page... then using the menu again to select "Restart."
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote