View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 08:03 PM   #51
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Full justification

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2011 View Post
thanks, it worked great by setting the gt value for rows to 0.008. My only remaining quest is that of bringing about "full" justification - i.e. lines stretching for the entire width of the Kindle screen. Do you know which settings would do that?
There is currently no option for full justification. I am debating whether I want to add that or not. I think in most cases it wouldn't look very good, but I may add an option for it in the future.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote