Thread: DRM confusion
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 09:05 AM   #49
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
FYI, at Amazon you can return ebooks for a refund the same way you can return real books for a refund. There is a much shorter timeframe in which you can return them, but it will be long enough to check whether you can read it or not.
Thanks, I did know that Amazon allows returns. Also, I guess if a sample chapter can be converted, the whole book can be converted. But it's just an unnecessary hassle and easier to shop at a store that wants my business.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote