View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 11:35 PM   #12
Darqref
space cadet
Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rocket PRO, gen3, Pocketbook360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
I'm trying to think of the last time I saw a "dimly-lit office environment"...
Most every office I've worked in? Especially at Microsoft (I was a contractor drone), the overhead lighting seemed to be a thing to be avoided. Never understood it myself, but almost every office had the overhead lights turned off, and a small number of incandescent desk lamps turned on. Now, these were not cheap "shop-style" tube lights, but much higher quality lights that did a credible job of duplicating daylight. But programmers are strange beasts, and they turned them off.

Dark office, small spot of lights, and big thick glasses.
Darqref is offline   Reply With Quote