View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 08:03 AM   #8
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Now, I wouldn't ignore you, that would be rude.

For future reference, I've used Audiobook Builder for the Mac and it works fine, though it hasn't been updated in about a year and thus hasn't been updated for Mojave. It still works fine under Mojave. It's in the App store.

I get most of my audiobooks from Audible, but for some reason, The Silmarillion isn't available there, though the cd's are, so I bought the cd's and used Audiobook Buider to build one file. Sounds fine to me when I listen to it.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote