View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 05:24 PM   #11
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZed View Post
Lots of tedious reverse-engineering. I built test files with Mobipocket Creator for every single possible language, an analyzed the results. After I'd done this, I discovered that the values were almost an exact match to the Microsoft CultureInfo Class, which confirmed my work.
The Cultureinfo web page says that the code for fr-FR is 0x040C which is 1036. Which is what mobi2mobi printed. So why should that be wrong?

Quote:
What Kindle Java code is this, and where did you obtain it?
I got it from igorsk so ask him about a link. If that do not work ask me (I can probably find the files but I do not remember now were I put them :-)
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote