View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 02:34 PM   #498
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkJacq View Post
Good Day,

Thanks for all the info...I am beginning, very slowly, to understand the structure of the program. I did it as you said and created the Start and End Action... But the Goodread URL was different than the one you mentioned. And also, as you can see below, there was an error due to the fact that no info of others book of the Saga. But I think the error is no important right?

Thanks for all the support. Really thanks...
Oh yeah, that Goodreads link is for the English version, the one I posted was for the Spanish one. I'm not sure it matters, you could try with either one (just copy/pasting instead of using the search).
The error you saw now was just saying that it couldn't find the next in the series (because it's the latest in the series already). I should fix that to make it clearer.
Thanks for using my program
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote