View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 10:43 AM   #496
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkJacq View Post
Thanks for your time...really appreciate your attention. Sorry anyway but I dont fully understand what link should I use. And if I choose Goodreads and not File, how will I be able use muy character file?

Best regards...
Your character file is only used for the X-Ray. It's not obvious from the UI, but the start/end actions process requires a data source for pulling notable clips, series information, page counts, etc. That stuff can't come from a file yet, but I have it on the to-do list.
It's not actually supposed to let you build the start actions without a Goodreads link in the box but I messed that bit up apparently.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13262017 is the first one that comes up in the search (from doing goodreads as source, hitting search).

Edit - I forgot to mention that the Goodreads link stays in place even when switching the source to File, so if you're doing the "all in one" button you'd want to make sure the Goodreads link is there, then switch to File and use your file as the source. I'll make this better in the future...

Last edited by Ephemerality; 01-03-2020 at 11:59 AM.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote