View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 12:53 PM   #26
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by samcohen View Post
I should not have said a date to expect this. I don't want to rush the development team. Apologies again for it taking a while.
I take it this is your wriggle out of

"we should be able to release it before Christmas"

and that nothing will happen this year

[begin rant]
What bugs me most is that there's no longer even a pretence of on going support - when did you last respond, to a please help post here - and that its been 8 weeks since you admitted author sort was broken in IOS and yet you still don't even have an eta for fixing it.

Did you miss the class on how to release a hotfix ?

You do know that this forum is the publicized official place to come to for app support?

If you only plan to show up once a month, then change that.

And as for android, have the decency to release the source code so that others can improve it, because you are never going to get around to it.
[ end rant]
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote