View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 02:42 AM   #8
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
My very large family all got together, except for one sister and her husband. My wife and I brought the main course (a roast turkey breast, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberries and sweet potatoes)* and my brothers and sister brought various vegetable dishes, a couple of pies, a cheescake, etc.

* To be honest, we bought most of these items pre-made and picked them up on our way to my Dad's for the family dinner. For many years we held the Thanksgiving dinner at our place and I did all of the cooking. I like it better this way!
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote