View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 09:27 AM   #11
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Hopefully this commit will take care of any auto-rebooting by the vc++ 2017 redist in future Sigil installers. The Sigil installer may still prompt for a reboot after it completes (if the vc++ redist determines it's necessary), but the user can choose to do so or not at that point.

I'd update the Sigil 0.9.15 beta release with the new installer, but it actually involved a change to Sigil's codebase, so it will have to wait until the next release. Hopefully it won't happen to very many people. Auto-rebooting is the epitome of uncool, and I had no idea their vc++ 2017 redistributable was prone to doing it. My apologies.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote