View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 02:15 AM   #7
Doitsu
Wizard
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
No unexpected restarts but then I have so many version of the C++ runtimes installed due to other programs, that installer might not have run on any of the Win10 machines.
I also had no restart problems on my 64bit 1903 Windows 10 machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
OTOH, epubcheck still complains that there is no dcterms:modified element in content.opf and that nav.xhtml does not have a title child element for the head element.
IMHO, both are cosmetic issues. dcterms:modified won't be added to content.opf until you save the file and the title element will be added once you generate the NAV.

Last edited by Doitsu; 06-26-2019 at 07:04 AM.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote