View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 04:27 PM   #23
stangri
Addict
stangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikker View Post
I can't tell if you're just intentionally being obtuse, or if english isn't your native language

you specifically wrote:

but then complain about "better options with wireless upload/sync"
Oh, the irony! Talk about being obtuse! Talk about poor command of the language!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangri View Post
So I'm wondering if anyone had used the Google Play Books app on their e-ink Android devices and what has experience been like.
Quote:
That's why I'm looking for the feedback specifically on Google Play Books.
Quote:
I'm soliciting feedback on wherever it (Google Play Books) works.
Quote:
If you cared to read my original post, I specifically asked how well Play Books app works on e-ink Android devices. All the options in the poll are there to confirm wherever Play Books app works or not.
As I just pointed out, all the options in the poll are to confirm/deny Play Books app works.
If it all is still too subtle of a hint for you -- I don't care *at all* for the opinions of people who haven't used Play Books on e-ink device.
stangri is offline   Reply With Quote