View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 06:25 AM   #25
zxczxc
Addict
zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucida View Post
I don't have any of these but looks like these remotes are HID keyboard devices -- and additional HID mice if they have cursor control. To get buttons work, load hid modules, get key code with "evtest" utility and respond accordingly.
The code should be very much like the one in "wifiremote" android side and it's fairly straightforward.

Current "mouseturn" relies on mousedev and /dev/input/mice interface so it requires little extra work for end users, however, it wouldn't work with evdev.
so you are saying if I wanted to use something like the item below, it wouldn't be too much work, and to look at wifiremote to get the idea? sounds good!
because I have decided on this item.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01GHEP1TM
(this, like many other presentation devices use page up/page down for navigation, simply a keyboard)
zxczxc is offline   Reply With Quote