View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 02:34 AM   #1
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1 & Kindle Touch
Lightbulb Practice Random Acts of Creativity

Once in a blue moon, I get the urge to be creative somehow--draw or write poetry. My works aren't masterpieces, but they satisfy the urge to create, to use my creativity and imagination. I'm sure that's the case for many of you, as well.

Post your doodles, drawings, silly haikus or poems here! Let's not be judgemental of each other (e.g., make fun of, belittle or ridicule each other). This is a safe place to post your random acts of creativity. And whatever doodle/creative writing happens to tickle your funny bone is fine too.

I'll start with a drawing I just made using the android app SketchBook Mobile (on a rooted Nook Tablet). I used my middle finger... of all things! lol It's a copy of a werewolf from Draw Werewolves, another android app. (I didn't trace it; I copied it.):

Edit: Also, if you feel the urge to post a melancholy poem (like I often do), this is a safe place to do so.

Last edited by trichobezoar; 10-04-2018 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Added words
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote