View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 02:18 PM   #14
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
I figured that it probably wouldn't be worth it just for a basic Kindle, but I did notice that it wasn't very expensive, when you considered that you could get three claims. I didn't buy the warranty, however, and I think that the period in which I would be able to buy it has gone. As a side note, the Kindle that was dropped in water is working fine and does not appear to have been damaged at all by the experience.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote