View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 03:52 PM   #2
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Not sure how I feel. I've found on other forums that it ends up being a gain for those speakers of the language, but an overall loss for the forum itself. We would lose some of the participation of some members in other discussions and potentially lose some valuable insights into some topics. On other forums I've been on it's usually been region specific and not necessarily language-based. I'm going to abstain on the vote.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote