View Single Post
Old 01-24-2023, 03:32 PM   #76
cbenslay
cbenslay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbenslay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbenslay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbenslay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbenslay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbenslay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbenslay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbenslay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbenslay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbenslay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbenslay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'm new here and this may not be the right place to ask, but it is kinda related to this discussion. Feel free to point me in the right direction!

I borrow books from the library and it uses the overdrive website. I do not have a Kindle so I read the books in my browser. Is there a way to get the book into some kind of reader that would be easier to read with. I have a very old Nook...

Thanks for any help.
cbenslay is offline   Reply With Quote