View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 11:49 AM   #543
vugtitan
Addict
vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Open merged epub in Edit Book (hotkey 't' in English).

Tools -> Table of Contents -> Insert inline Table of Contents.

Save book.

Isn't that exactly what you want?
Hi JimmXinu
Thanks for that suggestion it worked..you are great for responding so quickly ..but the problem now is that
i am getting also under the book title a list of the contents/chapters for that particular book and then after that i am getting the next book title with its list of contents/chapters and so on and on.This means basically having to scroll through many pages again.

i just want the a simple list of all the books in the merged epub in the first 1 or 2 pages..a TOC of the books and then after i click on a particular book then it can show me a list of contents/chapters for that particular book although mostly i am not that bothered with contents/chapters within a particular book in most cases.
vugtitan is offline   Reply With Quote