View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 03:10 PM   #623
crissman
Connoisseur
crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.crissman could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Aura H20,Kindle PW1
@Kiwidude

Thank you for looking into this. Recently I haven't had any other issues relating to adding books or adding shelves "201" or "404" errors. However the one specific book that originally caused the "404" error still will not "add to shelves"

calibre, version 1.24.0
ERROR: Goodreads Failure: The request contacting Goodreads has failed. Please try again.

URL: http://www.goodreads.com/shelf/add_to_shelf.xml
Response Code: 404
<html><head><meta name="robots" content="noindex" /></head>
<body>
not found
</body>
</html>

This is an excellent plugin and it makes my life so much easier. I have been slowly adding my calibre library to goodreads a little at a time and I have to say without this plugin it would be so slow and tedious. Thank you very much for your efforts in creating this plugin.

Crissman
crissman is offline   Reply With Quote