View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 04:00 PM   #137
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
I have my 8 hobbies or so to keep me busy beside working and stuyding (and have time for them because I don't do social media and don't watch brainless TV), and my ways have netted me (more than) enough money, without any debts, enough to do, and a quite uneventful lifestile without any surprises. And I never do anything unexpected.

In the end, I have no or only very few problems and can (almost) do whatever I want without having to pay responsibility to anyone or anything. And I like it that way.

If you don't like my reading habits, my other hobbies, or my very quiet, unproblematic and uneventful lifestyle, then you can just go away and get stressed out somewhere in a very busy place and cause yourself many problems, or something. It'll be more quiet for me then.

My wife and I feel like absolute aliens to this culture. I follow almost literally nothing in pop culture and I feel better and more clear headed for it. We're in our early/mid 30s and have a very quiet life with our cats. We don't participate in much that would be considered normal American social culture. I don't watch tv, we don't drink or ''party'' or anything like that, there's no drama, no stress between us, and we don't fight at all. I've got my Honor Harrington, she has her urban fantasy and whatnot and we're perfectly okay being ''boring''. Personally I don't crave anything more.
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote