View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 06:52 PM   #204
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I just ordered my Paperwhite, and my artistic daughter says she'll steam-punk out a cover for me.

The two I have bookmarked from this discussion are here and here

I'm all confused by the discussion here though - which one (or do both of them?) do the automatic turn on when you open the cover?

Thanks.
Yes, the both do. I have the first one, love it. The 2nd one, has a magnetic tab to keep the cover closed, which mine does not. The 2nd one also has the frame that goes around the entire device, not just the corners.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote