View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 06:36 AM   #8
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Aislin View Post
Interesting. I'll have to check it out when I have a chance.

I have a suggestion which might be hard to implement. It looks like this plugin only works with Wikipedia. Would it be possible to implement other wiki sites (for example:http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Main_Page) ? I have been looking for ways to create ebooks from some fan wiki sites, but have yet to find a way to do so. I'm not sure how hard or easy this would be. Most fan wiki sites have the same basic structure, at least that I could see, but they will have different urls.

I will have to see if i can do this but i need to know what content needs to go into the ebook. is it the articles in the section called Current Releases? Or is there more? Also can you give me links to a few other fan wiki sites.
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote