View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 07:13 AM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Wow, a launch in England before the US. How quaint!

BOb

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
(...)
Motorola hopes to satisfy Australians' clamouring demand for this new so-called "mobile phone" technology, and have found that previously-used land-fill sites full of superceded electrical goods have turned into unexpected gold mines with this discovery of actual real-life consumers living down under the equator.

Cheers,
Marc (I'm not bitter, honest )
aw. tell you what, when they get around to selling them in france, i'll mail one to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petermillard View Post
Hmmmm. An 8" screen that folds up into a 5" device and I might be interested, but a 5" screen that folds up into a 'Blade Runner-esq' chunk of 1980s space debris, does anyone really want that?
(me raises hand and waves it wildly) i do i do !!! are ya kidding ? when i was a child my favorite game was "spy", just for the gadgets (which at the time were all home-made, usually out of wood or cardboard with a few metal washers and nails i found lying around the floor of my grandfather's workshop, and depended on several litres of high-octane imagination to function). i've been waiting my entire life for a device with a screen that folds into something i can stick in my pocket !!! it's right before "real minox camera" on my list.
Quote:
And whoever came up with the name 'Readius' should be hanging their head in shame...
is there something i missed again ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
PS: To celebrate the upcoming launch, we've now opened our dedicated Readius forum!
heh, only just launched, and already so many threads inside !!

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 07-06-2008 at 07:18 AM.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote