View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 02:02 AM   #1
Joseph Picard
Enthusiast
Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
HTML- Paragraph indent w/ no spaces? Help please?

I've tried to find this on my own, but I keep getting nowhere..

My original manuscript has indents on every paragraph, and most paragraphs are NOT separated by an extra blank line, but HTML seems to enforce this. (I knew this, and my most uses, I didn't care much)

But even a line break... if I use spaces or a tab on the next line for my indent, this disappears when displayed, (and is removed anyway when I save and load up later..)

Of course, as a result, my conversions from html to epub results in undesired results.. right now I seem to be stuck between the wall o text, or way too much 'white space'. I've read ebooks that have it the way I want, but I can't seem to get to that point.
Joseph Picard is offline   Reply With Quote