View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 05:15 AM   #67
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
You can't take advantage of Amazon On Demand with it though, can you?
I can watch Amazon Instant Videos using the browser on my Android tablets (7" Acer Iconia A100 and 10" Acer Iconia A500). I can watch other online videos as well. And I can connect the tablet to TV with HDMI cable and watch videos on the big screen.

I bought my tablets during the mega-sales in December. The 7" tablet was $189 and the 10" was $230. They both run Honeycomb (Ice Cream Sandwich coming soon) and have microSD card, HDMI, two cameras, bluetooth, GPS, and micro USB. The 7" has 8GB internal storage; the 10" has 32GB. I have access to Android Market and Amazon App Store.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote