View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 01:23 PM   #10
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolehughes View Post
By the way? i looked at the my kobo touch and the original kobo and I dont see any reset button on either device, it would help if i could find it lol.
There's a tiny little hole on the back side of the Kobo 1/2" up from the bottom on the left for the Original and Wifi, middle for Touch that you can stick the end of paperclip into. That won't do a factory reset (i.e. reset your Kobo back to factory settings and wipe everything) but it will reset the hardware IIRC.

Double sniped -- can't say you don't get quick response on here!
robko is offline   Reply With Quote