View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 12:32 AM   #10
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Critteranne View Post
Yikes! What is this, a new trend in indie author prices? I hope not. For that price, I could buy the e-book of the third Stieg Larsson book and have enough money for a large frozen coffee drink full of fat and sugar and little pieces of candy.
YES! Me too.

$15 for all three of the books sounds a little more reasonable.

Advice: Make the first one $1.99, the second one $2.99, the third one $3.99, and make them available at Smashwords.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote