View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 08:42 AM   #56
LovesMacs
Fanatic
LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle Touch
I stand by my belief that the article was written as satire. I once wrote a similar piece asserting that the "huh huh" laugh in the 1990s cartoon "Beavis and Butthead" was not a mere giggle but rather a heartfelt attempt to express thoughts and feelings that go beyond words. I ended up writing several pages worth of musings on this, with appropriate references to various philosophers and footnotes. Sadly the essay is now lost in the past.

I wrote that purely to see if I could, not for any coursework. Who knows what the motivation of this writer is.
LovesMacs is offline   Reply With Quote