View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 02:52 PM   #5
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
I'd have to say yes as I recently joined there. Some of the very popular books have long waiting lists (i.e. Fifty Shades), but on many of them, with the larger number of copies they have, even with the long waiting lists, they're still less of a wait than my local library (i.e. Harry Potter and Hunger Games). Plus, they have a more complete collection of some of the older stuff I read than my local library, so I already have a long wish list and have reached the max for books checked out and on hold (10/each at a time). They offer a longer checkout period (7, 14, or 21 days) than my local libraries (7 or 14 days) which is great if you have trouble reading/listening to everything in 14 days, but hurts if you're on the waiting list.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote