Thread: PRS-T1 PRS-T1 not loading
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 02:39 AM   #19
Ashjuk
Fanatic
Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Sony PRS 600/650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashen View Post
because sometimes things arent exactly as you want them, i am fed up with having to scroll through all the books in my library to browse books starting M (for example) i want the letters down the side (like on my old PRS600) thats the only change i want, which is quite a reasonable one, but can i do it without rooting/modding???

i dont want a tablet, i want an ereader with a well arranged library!
It's your choice, I know, but it seems to me that the risks of messing up your machine by rooting far out way any advantage you may gain by doing so.

I don't have a T1 but from what AnotherCat has said it appears there is a way of scrolling through the list without doing anything.

Also have you considered keeping fewer books on your T1? Personally I only ever read one book at a time and consequently only have a limited number on my 650. When I've read a few I remove those and load a few more - I can see all my books on one page. No need to scroll through long lists.

I think what amazes me most though is that people, like yourself, who do root their devices seem surprised when it all goes wrong.
Ashjuk is offline   Reply With Quote