View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 02:22 PM   #10
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
I don't care about being able to multi-buy, but I really hate no-confirmation 1-click which doesn't even show you the price paid afterwards* without digging into the receipts.

I'd take Kobo's checkout system, or even Sony's, buggy and horrible as their obligatory purchase-within-app software is, over Amazon's any day.

* I actually kind of like B&N which pops up a "you will pay X for Y, confirm/cancel?" and shows that you have paid X for Y on the next page once it's gone through.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote