View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 02:25 PM   #221
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
To get back on topic, Roku announced the Roku2 yesterday that will be shipping in a few weeks. I couldnt really see any great improvements save for one version coming with Angry Birds and a motion sensing remote for games.
I noticed that! Another little thing telling me to return it, even if it's to get the newer one with a smaller footprint.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote