View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 06:17 AM   #2
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Hi Steve,

early this year I managed to download a large number of dictionaries from a PB link - it took several goes.

I've uploaded the collected non-English dictionaries to my web host. The link is:

http://www.pless.id.au/Dictionaries/OtherLanguages.zip

I'm not sure if they will work on your IQ, but you are welcome to download them and try them. Unfortunately, the file is rather large - 140 MB or so.

Cheers,
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote