View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 02:33 PM   #1600
LuCouto
LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.LuCouto can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle and iPad Mini 4
Hi,
I've been using COPS successfully for 3 years already with my DS212. But this weekend the Synology disk was restored from backup.
Now, everything seems working BUT it's impossible to download an ebook file. For all the ebooks I get a 404 error page.

The "COPS Configuration Check" is fine:
Code:
COPS CONFIGURATION CHECK
Check if PHP version is correct
OK (5.6.31)
Check if GD is properly installed and loaded
OK
Check if Sqlite is properly installed and loaded
OK
Check if libxml is properly installed and loaded
OK
Check if Json is properly installed and loaded
OK
Check if mbstring is properly installed and loaded
OK
Check if intl is properly installed and loaded
OK
Check if Normalizer class is properly installed and loaded
OK
Check if the rendering will be done on client side or server side
Client side rendering
Check if Calibre database path is not an URL
OK
Check if Calibre database file exists and is readable
OK
Check if Calibre database file can be opened with PHP
OK
Check if Calibre database file contains at least some of the needed tables
OK
Check if all Calibre books are found
I can see the COPS interface with no problem, find the book I want and click the epub icon to download. And there, the 404 error page appears.

I've already checked the $config['calibre_directory'] and the shared folder permissions and everything seems fine.

Does anyone have an idea why I'm having this problem, please?
---
EDIT : Problem solved!
I've changed from Nginx to Apache inside Web Station and now everything works!

Last edited by LuCouto; 10-08-2017 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Problem solved!
LuCouto is offline   Reply With Quote