View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 10:32 PM   #606
nasser
Evangelist
nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many..
I too get some intermittent strange behaviour with my recently installed v2.4.0:
- collections take long time to open.. i have nested collections too..
- instead of displaying the items inside the collection, the collection icon changes to the icon of the item inside the collection which is in the same screen position as the parent collection icon
- once the collection icon disappeared totally

restarts of CM and/or kindle seemed to cure this..

seeing the above post, i took a look at the crash log: it only contained several lines - all with the same message: "memory usage is in a critical state. memory used is <ranges from 70 to 80k>"

should i try a re-install?
nasser is offline   Reply With Quote